TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General terms and conditions of TejaJeglichDesign.com website are drawn up in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (Zakon o varstvu potrošnikov – ZVPot- UPB2ZVPot-UPB2) based on the recommendations of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia (GZS) and international codes for e-business.
The terms and conditions determine the rights and obligations of customers when ordering products available on TejaJeglichDesign.com website and the business relationship between the provider and the buyer.
The entire content of the website, regardless of its form (texts, pictures, films, sounds, etc.), is protected by copyright. The content of the website may not be used for any other purpose than for the user’s personal viewing, unless the provider explicitly and in writing authorizes another use. In the event of abuse the user is criminally and materially liable.
By using the TejaJeglichDesign.com website the user accepts and agrees with all stated terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these general terms and conditions, we urge you to stop accessing the website immediately.
In accordance to the provisions of Article 32 of the ZIsRPS (Act on the extrajudicial consumer dispute resolution) it is obligatory for suppliers to inform consumers about the following:
(1) Prior to the conclusion of the contract the provider shall – on the website and in the general terms and conditions – clearly, simply and comprehensively inform the consumer, which provider of extrajudicial consumer dispute resolution is recognised as competent to resolve the dispute, which the consumer may initiate in accordance with this Act. The provider shall publish at least the company name, e-mail address and telephone number of the recognized extrajudicial consumer dispute resolution provider(s).
(2) The provider who does not recognize any provider of extrajudicial consumer dispute resolution as responsible for resolving a consumer dispute, which the consumer may initiate in accordance with this Act, shall specifically inform the consumer of this on the website and in general terms and conditions or in any other appropriate way if a website and general terms and conditions are not available.
(3) Providers offering online sales or online services shall publish a link to the SRPS platform on their website.
Intellectual property rights
Trademark on the website is protected in accordance with national law. By publishing the trademark and enabling the use of the website the provider does not waive the rights arising from the trademark. In case of abuse of the trademark the abuser shall be criminally and materially liable.
The entire content of the website, regardless of the format, is protected by copyright. The holder of all copyrights is the online store provider.
- The user can shop on the website accessible by the link: https://www.tejajeglichdesign.com.
- General terms and conditions are an integral part of the contractual relationship between the provider and the buyer – the sales contract.
- By registering to a website or ordering in an online store the user acknowledges that he/she understands and accepts the general terms and conditions.
- The user does not need to register in order to purchase in the online store.
- The information in the online store (product description, photos) is symbolic. Colour shades and patterns may vary. We reserve the right to make minor changes in the product description without informing the user.
- Offers on the website are limited in scope and time. Stock stated on the website is informative and can be changed without notice.
- For products in stock delivery time is 3-5 working days, for custom products/products designed using our configurator delivery time is 3-5 working days.
Prices and taxes
All prices are expressed in euro (EUR). Prices include value added tax (22% VAT). Product prices do not include delivery or shipping costs. They are listed when calculating the value of the order prior to the electronic confirmation of the order.
The store offers the following payment methods:
- payment or credit card (Eurocard / Mastercard, Visa, BA)
- transfer to TejaJeglichDesign, d. o. o., account according to the offer / pro forma invoice
Using our payment system is safe as it meets the highest security standards.
Cancellation of orders
After submitting the order the user receives an e-mail confirming the receipt of the order. The user has the right to cancel the order before receiving an e-mail that the shipment was dispatched. To cancel the order the customer sends an e-mail to the provider. The cancellation request shall include name and surname of the user, the address, the order number and the date of the order. The Subject (of an e-mail) should include the following: CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER AND THE NUMBER OF THE ORDER, which is written in the confirmation header that you receive at your web address immediately after the confirmation / submitting the order.
Withdrawal and return of products
In the case of distance or off-premises contracts, the consumer has the right to notify the enterprise about withdrawing from the contract within 14 days without having to state the reason for the decision. A withdrawal declaration shall be deemed to be made by the consumer in good time if it is sent within the time limit set for withdrawal from the contract (Paragraph 2 of article b43d. of the ZVPot).
In the event of cancellation the entire costs of sending and/or returning the goods are borne by the buyer; in the event of a refund the company shall return all received payments without delay or at the latest within 30 days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal.
The company returns received payments to the consumer with the same payment method as used by the consumer.
With sales contracts the company may withhold the repayment of received payments until the goods are returned or until the consumer has provided evidence that the goods have been sent back unless the company offers the possibility of collecting the items.
The product you want to return should comply to the following:
- The product must be unused, unworn, clean and undamaged, with attached labels and in original packaging.
- Products sold in the original packaging must be returned in their original packaging with original labels.
- If you have already started using the product, the cancellation and return of the product are no longer possible.
- We recommend that you carefully open the packaging and keep it in the unaltered state, and leave the label attached to the product until you are sure it is appropriate. Check the size of the purchased clothing by trying them out over other clothes, not on bare skin. Also, make sure that you do not leave any traces of makeup or powder on the products.
For more information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address listed below.
Please send the product that you wish to return to the address listed below. Please attach a copy of your original invoice and write the number of your transaction account in order for us to transfer the payments that were invoiced to the consumer at the time of the conclusion of the contract (submitting the order) no later than 14 days after the cancellation of this product. It is not possible to refund the cash.
For products that have been paid through Paypal the refund shall be made through Paypal. For items paid by credit card the refund for the returned product shall be made to the credit card. When refunding products paid by deposit to our account the refund of the purchase price shall be made to your account.
TejaJeglichDesign, d. o. o.
Vegova ulica 6b
Costs related to the return of goods are borne by the user. The user must return the products undamaged.
Exclusion of liability
The provider does not guarantee the accuracy, regularity of the content published on the website, nor does he provider assume responsibility for the damage that the user may suffer due to relying on the published content.
The company is responsible for the entire content of texts and photos published on our website.
The user is obliged to ensure adequate protection of the equipment before entering the online store.
The provider reserves the right to disable the website or disable access to the website due to technical or other problems and maintenance, which also means disabling or hindering the use of the online store. The provider is not responsible for recovering any loss, damage or costs incurred by the user due to the termination of the online store.
– What are cookies? Cookie is a small file, usually containing a sequence of letters and numbers that are downloaded to a user’s computer when the user visits a particular website.
Each time you revisit, the website will retrieve the information about the cookie that was loaded and identify the user.
– What is their function? Cookies are used to customize online content according to user preferences and optimize the use of the website. They also serve to produce anonymous statistics that help us understand the user’s use of the website and help improve the content of the website without the personal exposure of the user.
– Storing cookies: Cookies can be stored for different amounts of time.
– Temporary or session cookies stay on your device until you close your browser. They are erased at the end of your surfing session.
– Persistent or stored cookies stay on your device the entire time interval set in the cookie parameters or until you delete them yourself.
– Types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies enable the use of essential components for the proper functioning of the website; performance cookies collect information about how to use the website to improve the performance of the website and do not collect information that would enable user identification; functionality cookies allow the website to remember some of your chosen options (your username, region) and provide the user with more advanced and more personalized features and enable tracking of your activities on the website; targeting and advertising cookies most commonly used by third parties (advertising and social networks) to serve targeted ads and measure ad performance.
– Managing cookies: You can control and manage cookies in the settings of the web browser you are using. The user himself decides whether to allow the storage of cookies on his computer, while cookies may be removed at any time if they are enabled. For instructions on how to manage cookies, check your browser instructions.
Right to information
TejaJeglichDesign, d. o. o.
Vegova ulica 6b
Based on your request we will immediately notify you – in writing and in accordance with appropriate legislation – which personal data, if any, were collected during your visit to TejaJeglichDesign.com website.
The court in Kranj shall have jurisdiction in case of disputes.
The invalidity of any general condition does not invalidate other conditions.
General Terms and Conditions come into effect on 27th December 2017.
Step 1: Products overview
Items you have added to your shopping basket are stored in the basket. Price of the product and the quantity are shown.
Add products to your shopping basket by selecting the product from the online store (available colour, size, and quantity).
To remove the product from the basket, click on the x or the Remove from basket link. When you want to make a purchase, click on Confirm order.
Step 2: Delivery
After confirmation, you have to provide delivery information. Delivery via GLS is possible in Slovenia and the EU, delivery via DHL and Post of Slovenia is possible outside of the EU. The cost of delivery is calculated according to weight. In the next step, select the desired payment method and click on the icon to agree to the terms and conditions.
Step 3: Confirmation of the order
After confirming the order all the order information is displayed. If the information is incorrect, you can change it, and when you correct the information, click Confirm order. You will read the text: Thank you for your order. You will receive a message with the order details and delivery information to your e-mail address.
Step 4: Conclusion of the contract
The contract is concluded when the provider confirms receiving the user’s order – with an electronic order.